We are looking for a Customer Service Representative that will be the liaison between
our company and its current and potential customers and end users. The successful
candidate will be able to effectively recommend products, troubleshoot products and
applications, solve complaints and inquiries while keeping customer satisfaction at the
core of every decision and behavior. The target is to ensure excellent customer service
standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer
The position is Monday – Friday 9:00 AM -5:00 PM. No weekends or major holidays. We
offer several benefits including vacation/sick time, employer paid health, dental, and
vision. All job references will be verified prior to employment offer. Company is located
in Norcross, GA by Jimmy Carter and 85. Local applicants only please.
• Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide
solutions and/or alternatives
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
• Order and data entry with 100% accuracy
• Respond to customer email inquiries in a thorough and professional manner
• Special projects as assigned by the department manager
• Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests
are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion
• Take on any other responsibilities and tasks as assigned
• Excellent customer service skills
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Basic computer skills including web browsing, typing and data entry, word processing,
Microsoft word, excel, google documents etc.
• Ability to work effectively on a team
• Willingness to learn on the job
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Previous experience in a customer support role
Technical knowledge of electric guitar amplifiers strongly preferred.
High school diploma or GED. Associate degree or higher is preferred.
Please contact and send resumes to [email protected]