This is a full time position, we would consider either a Job Share or Part Time application. Working from 108 Ripon Way, Borehamwood, WD6 2JA.
– Fault finding and repair to component level on both Valve and transistor Amplifiers.
– Managing the returns process from start to finish.
– Ensuring stock levels in the workshop are managed efficiently.
– Ensuring loan stock is maintained and ready to go when required.
– Assist the product team with Q.C. and product testing.
– Assist the admin team with technical enquiries.
– Any other duties as requested by your line manager.
– Electronics fault finding and repair knowledge.
– Electrical safety knowledge – working with dangerous voltages.
– Experience in a similar role.
– Guitar or Bass player
Preferred but non-essential requirements:
– Educated to degree level.
– Brand awareness.
– Knowledge of MI.
– SMD Rework experience.
– Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
– Excellent team and relationship-building abilities, with both internal and external parties
– Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain keen attention to detail
– Natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious
– Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
– Genuine empathy toward customers and commitment to diving into the weeds on their