This product page is no longer updated and is here for informative purposes only
Rockerverb 50 MKII
CLEAN OR DIRTY ORANGE TONE
You asked, we listened. The new Rockerverb MK II 50 watt amp is a big improvement in functionality over its predecessor, but the tone remains unchanged.
Mid EQ control on clean channel
More transparent FX loop
Larger, more usable reverb with additional ECC83 preamp valve to power it
50 watt models now come stock with EL34 output valves
All Valve, channel-switching amplifier with ultra-transparent effects loop and valve-driven reverb. This amplifier utilises a two stage clean channel with a four stage dirty channel.
The Clean Channel delivers a super rich clean tone with beautiful harmonic overtones. It is a non-master channel, much like vintage Orange amps, and when cranked the power section breaks up faster, delivering the most classic British crunch imaginable.
The Dirty Channel is four stages of unadulterated filth, but it is NOT a one-trick pony. Move the Gain knob from 0 to 10, and as you do you’ll find a variety of Orange tones, from metal to fusion, rock to blues…there’s even some country in there.
All 50 watt Rockerverb Mark II amps offer switchable output valves. This means you can swap the factory fitted EL34 output valves to 6L6s, KT88s, or 6550s. Just make sure you take your amp to a tech for rebiasing!
1. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Clean – through a PPC212 using a Fender Nashville Telecaster
2. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Dirty – through a PPC212 using a Gibson SG
3. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Dirty – through a PPC212 using a Gibson SG – Blues
4. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Clean – through a PPC112 using an Ibanez JEM7VHW
5. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Dirty – through a PPC112 using a Les Paul with WCR pickups
6. Rockerverb 50 MKII through a PPC412A Slope Front using a Gibson Les Paul Special
7. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Clean – using a Fender Nashville Telecaster – Jazz
8. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Dirty – using a Dean Dave Mustaine V
9. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Dirty – using a Gibson Les Paul Special
10. Rockerverb 50 MKII – Dirty – using a Gibson SG
All valve, foot switchable twin channel, valve FX loop, foot switchable valve reverb,
Reverb, Dirty channel volume, treble, middle, bass and gain. Clean channel treble, middle, bass and volume. (Control layout is inverted for combos)
Output Power (Heads and Combos)
Power Handling (Cabinets)
Valves (Heads and Combos)
Power amp: 2 x EL34
Preamp: 4 x Ecc83/12ax7
Reverb: 2 x Ecc81/12at7
FX loop: 1 Ecc81/12at7
Speaker Output options (Heads)
1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs