Rock Guitar Advanced Course
The Rock Guitar Advanced Course isn’t just another course, it is an ACCREDITED course that leads on to getting an ACCREDITED qualification in the guitar! This course is designed and tailored to take you step by step from the equivalent UK Grade 6 to Grade 8.
We believe that learning should be fun with the comfort of knowing that you are not only being taught quality content by accomplished professionals, but that you are getting recognised and awarded for your hard work along the way. Our aim is to get you real results with real qualifications.
What does the course contain?
The course is split into 3 modules and contains:
- 16 x lessons – instructional bite-sized videos, quizzes, practice tests and tips
- 1 x downloadable course learning materials
- 1 x downloadable course/exam syllabus
- 1 x advanced exam entry for the chance to gain a level 3 diploma certificate (not available through subscription)
- 1 x free mock advanced exam for practice (not available through subscription)
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, you will be a Rock Guitar Pro and would have mastered:
- Advanced principles in Rock Guitar Playing – such as further bar chords and modal playing
- Technical skills – such as 3-octave arpeggios, legato techniques and Drop D tuning
- Sight-reading skills – such as sight-reading complex melodies and reading in notation and TAB
- Aural skills – such as playing back complex melodies and chord progressions
- Advanced Improvisation skills
- Advanced theory giving you a more in-depth understanding of what you’re playing
How do I get my qualification?
You can take your Advanced course exam in modules as you go along, or you can wait until you’ve finished the complete course before taking all 3 modules. Taking an exam is fun, easy and can be taken anytime and anywhere thanks to our partners – Online Music Exams. If you pass, you will receive your Grade 8 certificate – the internationally recognised Level 3 diploma.
For more information about Online Music Exams, click here