Orange Professional Cables Limited Lifetime Guarantee:
Orange Music Electronic Company Ltd (OMEC) guarantees its cables against any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use.
- This guarantee does not cover cosmetic defects caused by use of the product.
- OMEC will repair or replace, at its option, any defective cable.
- This Guarantee is your exclusive remedy for defective products and is solely for the benefit of the original purchaser.
- This guarantee does not cover damage caused by improper use, accident, solvents, modifications caused by use with other equipment of any other external causes.
- OMEC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY OF ANY NATURE INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, EVEN IF OMEC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS GUARANTEE, OMEC MAKES NO OTHER GUARANTEE’S, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY GUARANTEES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IF THE LIMITATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR ANY REASON DETERMINED TO BE INVALID, THEN OMEC LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OMEC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.
- To make claims under this guarantee, the product must be returned to the authorised Orange Professional Cable retailer from which the product was purchased together with your sales receipt, or other proof of purchase. If unable to do so, return the product and proof of purchase to OMEC.
- For additional information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have additional rights in the country you reside.
The WEEE label indicates that you must not discard this electrical/electronic equipment in domestic household waste.