This is a role that requires excellent communication skills as it interfaces with all departments within the business.
- Manage products from concept, to design, sample production, testing/approvals, forecast,
cost, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Delivers the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation.
Work with the Senior Management team to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Create and manage the project plan for each product
Work closely with the Technical team to:
- Understand the scope of technologies and products in development
- Ensure that accurate information is provided for manufacture
- Assist with Technical enquiries
Work closely with the Operations team to:
- ensure that products meet all safety requirements and manage the approvals process and ensure compliance with the latest standards
- Maintain schematic and service information
- Manage any discontinuation of product with the Operations and Sales team
Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to:
- Develop a coherent launch plan
- Provide key data for all communications, including technical product
- Work with Sales to provide an overview of the product lifecycle
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams regarding product demonstrations,
reviews and target Artists
Work closely with Finance team to:
- Ensure pricing is in line with market expectations
- Create a 12 month budget for new product development
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience (ideally within new product
- An understanding of manufacturing techniques for electro-mechanical products
- A structured approach to delivering results but able to solve problems creatively when required
- IT literate
- good understanding of how businesses work and what makes them successful in their market
Preferred but Non-Essential Requirement:
- Some knowledge of the AV or Music Instrument markets
- Experience with a ERP system such as SAP
- A passion for being the best
- Brand awareness would be desirable but not essential
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and project management skills.
- Excellent team and relationship-building abilities, with both internal and external parties.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain keen attention to detail
- Natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Genuine empathy toward customers and commitment to diving into the weeds on their challenges.
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to influence cross-functional teams via diplomacy and tact.
Please submit your CV with covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com